If Kitty is looking out our window, they are enjoying
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN FOR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM MONDAY – SATURDAY AND BY APPOINTMENT OUTSIDE OF THOSE HOURS.
Due the COVID-19 situation, and per the Governor we are adhering to the following:
✅ We'll have just 2 clients in the lobby at any time.
✅ MANDATORY Face Mask For Lobby Entry Check-In/Out. We'll be wearing them, too!
Call the office from your cellphone for curbside check-in or out, (775) 324-7387.
- • During the COViD-19 outbreak we require you to wear a face mask for entry or we will check your cat in or out from the curbside / parking lot.
- • If you don't use a cellphone, call ahead with ETA and we will look for you.
- • Cats can be dropped off on the table out front to reduce human contact. We will retrieve kitty as soon as you are clear by at least 6'. Call or text from cell to alert us of your arrival.
✅ We are following all
- • We keep a 6' distance to you at all times.
- • We wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds between clients.
- • We sanitize our door handles and equipment between clients.
- • We sanitize cat carriers before returning to our clients.
- • We practice coughing and sneeze etiquette: into a tissue which is disposed of followed by hand washing and/or sanitizers, or coughing and sneezing into our sleeves.
- • Employees who don't feel well are encouraged to stay home.