If Kitty is looking out our window, they are enjoying
Masks Required Inside AND Curbside!
Governor Sisolak announced today, 6/24/20, that all businesses are required to enforce mask-wearing even at curbside pickup or the business could be fined.
Please wear your masks or protective face wear both inside and outside of the Cozy Cattery. We thank you for your continued patience and cooperation in these unprecedented and difficult times. We are here to help you and your kitty with your boarding needs.
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN FOR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM MONDAY – SATURDAY AND BY APPOINTMENT OUTSIDE OF THOSE HOURS.
Due the COVID-19 situation, and per the Governor we are adhering to the following:
✅ We'll have just 2 clients in the lobby at any time.
✅ MANDATORY Face Mask For Lobby Entry Check-In/Out. We'll be wearing them, too!
Call the office from your cellphone for curbside check-in or out, (775) 324-7387.
- • During the COViD-19 outbreak we require you to wear a face mask for entry AND if we check your cat in or out from the curbside/parking lot.
- • If you don't use a cellphone, call ahead with ETA and we will look for you.
- • Cats can be dropped off on the table out front to reduce human contact. You must wear a mask for this according to new rules set by Governor 6/24/20. We will retrieve kitty as soon as you are clear by at least 6'. Call or text from cell to alert us of your arrival.
✅ We are following all
- • Masks required in the lobby, dropping off kitty at our outside table AND with curbside/parking lot drop off/pick up!
- • We keep a 6' distance to you at all times.
- • We wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds between clients.
- • We sanitize our door handles and equipment between clients.
- • We sanitize cat carriers before returning to our clients.
- • We practice coughing and sneeze etiquette: into a tissue which is disposed of followed by hand washing and/or sanitizers, or coughing and sneezing into our sleeves.
- • Employees who don't feel well are encouraged to stay home.